Commission Sales Persons
Sasaki International Limited is one of the foremost companies in the field of Healthcare with a range of high cost products which have found popularity with both domestic and trade. All products are guaranteed and the company has a Service Department to ensure that the products run in perfect order.
This prominence has been maintained because we have focused all our energies in only one market – the one in which we have a considerable experience.
The company has been in operation for fourteen years and has never needed a bank loan or overdraft. The low overheads have resulted in profitable working year after year.
We now feel the time has come for an expansion and with that in mind we are inviting applications from Sales persons who wish to carve out an empire for themselves with the help of Sasaki. We offer an opportunity to work as Self-Employed sales personnel to maximise their earning capacity and achieve higher commissions.
The sales persons are offered areas in which they are local. This concept enables them to work with intimate knowledge of their area and market opportunities. It enables them to indentify the main customers in their areas – both domestic and trade.
The successful candidates must have sales experience and be working in a senior capacity, selling to both consumers and trade outlets.
- They must have experience in generating their own sales leads in both consumer and trade outlets and work with both.
- An intensive course will be given on Product Knowledge and this will be upgraded from time to time.
- Must be computer literate and possess a computer to receive and send information by eMail. They must also have their own transport.
- These are Commission only positions and candidates must show ability to finance the starting weeks.
- All Commission is paid promptly, once a month.
Sasaki take stands in a number of national Exhibitions. The Sales personnel can use these to build contacts in their area, whilst earning commission with sales.
For more information please see our website http://www.sasaki.co.uk
Please address your CV to Recruitment, Sasaki International Limited, 8 Waterside Park, Old Wolverton Road, Milton Keynes MK12 5NP or by eMail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All CV’s will be acknowledged.
The fields marked with * are mandatory